Are you at the correct web-address?
It may sound silly but please make sure you are going to the correct URL: https://extensioncanvas.ucsd.edu/
Are you using the correct username and password?
Enter the email address and password you use to access MyExtension (this is the system used to enroll in courses and check grades)
- If you do not know your password you can reset it here: Get password
- If you do not know the email address that UC San Diego Extended Studies has on record for you please contact our Student Services office at (858) 534-3400 or by email at email@example.com
- Many browsers will save your passwords in an attempt to make logging in to sites easier, sometimes the incorrect password is saved within your browser. Please check your browser saved password settings: How to Remove a Saved Password from a Browser.
*If you have changed your password and are stuck on the log-in page please restart your browser and clear your browser's cache. See the following page for instructions on clearing the cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache.
Are you enrolled?
- First, make sure you are enrolled. You should have received an email confirmation from UNEX-REG 24 hours after you enrolled. Also, you can check your MyExtension Account and see if the course appears in your record.
- It can take up to 48 hours for your enrollment to process. If just enrolled today please wait for your enrollment to complete.
- Not all courses use Canvas. If you are enrolled in a face-to-face class please check your enrollment confirmation notice to see if they are using Canvas.
- Please note, courses do not show up in Canvas until the course start date. You can confirm the course start date through your MyExtension account.
If none of these items work or if you prefer to speak to a UC San Diego Extended Studies staff member:
CONTACT: Student Services (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-534-3400) to discuss the status of your enrollment or to get your password reset. Have your Student ID number and the course information available.
CONTACT: Online Learning (Submit a Help Request or call us at 858-246-1059) if you are enrolled in a course, can login to Canvas and are unable to access your course.