MyExtension is the main UC San Diego Extended Studies Student portal. It is the system you use to enroll in courses, check your final grades, update your account information, access your online course materials on Canvas and keep up to date with Extended Studies news.
- How to login if you know both the email address and password
- How to login if you only know the email address and not the password
- Navigate to MyExtension (https://myextension.ucsd.edu) and click LOG IN.
- Enter the email address associated with your UC San Diego Extended Studies account. If you have multiple email addresses and do not know which one you used to enroll, you may want to check your inboxes for your course enrollment confirmation from email@example.com.
- Enter your password. If the password you're entering is not working, click on Are you a student and forgot your password? then continue on step 2 for How to login if you only know the email address and not the password.
- Click LOGIN.
- Navigate to MyExtension (https://myextension.ucsd.edu) and click on Get password.
- Enter the email address associated with your UC San Diego Extended Studies account.
- Click SUBMIT. Instructions on how to set your password will be emailed to you, which will allow you to log in to MyExtension.
Once you've logged in to MyExtension, you can easily get to your course content by clicking the Canvas link on the right-hand side.