UC San Diego Extension uses a Single Sign-on system. The account you use to access your course content online is the same as your MyExtension account.
This tutorial will walk you through how to update your password.
If you do not know your password please see the below instructions. If you know your password and just want to change it please do so directly through your Account settings at MyExtension (https://myextension.ucsd.edu/profile/account).
- Go to https://myextension.ucsd.edu/ and click LOGIN then Click the Forgot Password link
- Enter the email address that UC San Diego Extension has on file for you (this is the email you use to access MyExtension, enroll in courses and check final grades).
If you do not know your email address please contact a Student Services Representative by calling 858-534-3400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. When you click Submit an email with instructions on how to reset your password will be emailed to you.
- Check your email inbox, you should see a new email from UC San Diego Extension, open the message and follow the instructions which should lead you to the Create New Password page. Enter, then re-enter a new password of your choosing and hit submit.
- Login using your email address and password you just created. This will take you to your MyExtension home page.
- From here click on the My Courses tab the click on the name of your course. Scroll down to Location which will take you to your online course portal.
If you are having any issues logging into MyExtension please contact a Student Services representative by emailing email@example.com or calling (858) 534-3400.