The Grades area of the course is designed to show each student what they have earned so far on any assignments, discussions, or quizzes in the course, and how each of these fits into the grading scheme the instructor has defined for the course. Students can also view scoring details, comments, and rubrics.
Find your grades for a course
*Note: If the instructor has disabled this option, you will not be able to view your grades this way.
- Open the course. In Global Navigation, click the Courses link , then click the name of the course
2. Open Grades. In Course Navigation, click the Grades link.
Understanding your grades
On the Grades page of the course, you will see a list of assignments with icons, scores, and other notifications.
- In the score column , you will see icons representing submitted assignments that have not been graded by your instructor. Once the assignment is graded, the icon will be replaced by your score.
- The conversation icon  off to the right of the grade indicates that your instructor has left feedback for you. You can view the feedback by clicking on that icon.
- You can view your submitted assignment, as well as the assignment submission details by clicking on the name of the assignment .
- For more information, including advanced options, see this guide from Instructure: How do I view my grades in a current course?