- How to Login to Canvas App
- How to Login to Canvas App with QR Code
How to Login to Canvas App
1. Navigate to your Canvas app from your Mobile Device
2. Click on "Find my School" and type in "UC San Diego Extension" and click on the name from the search
3. It'll navigate you to the Canvas login page from the UC San Diego Extended Studies website. Click on the button to login.
4. Type in your credentials (email address/password), then click Login
5. You should be able to see your Canvas Dashboard
How to Login to Canvas App Using QR Code
1. Navigate to your Canvas App
2. Click on "QR Code" link. Read the instructions on how to get a QR code for mobile login. Click "next"
3. Scan the QR code generated from your Canvas account
4. You should automatically be logged in to Canvas from there.
How to Get QR code for Mobile Login
2. Click on your account profile. Click on "QR for Mobile Login".
3. A window will prompt you to continue or cancel with the action. Click "Proceed"
4. A QR code will be generated.