Canvas allows students the option to download a package of assignments that have been submitted using the Canvas Assignment tool for all courses you have taken with us. Please note:
- Discussion post or Quizzes/Test are not included in this download package.
- Annotated versions of the assignment with instructor mark-ups are not included, just the file or text entry that the student originally submitted.
- Log into Canvas and click the Account link , then click the Settings link .
- In the sidebar on the right, click the Download Submissions button.
- Click the Create Export button.
The ZIP file will automatically download to your computer. If your computer asks you what to do with the file, you can choose to open the file directly, or save the file to your computer. The filename of the ZIP file includes the date of your export.
- Once the file has been downloaded, locate the ZIP file on your computer. To open the file, either double click to open it (MAC users) or right-click the file and select Extract All (PC users).
Open the expanded folder and view your assignment submissions by course.