When sharing a Kaltura video with other instructors, they can add your video to their own courses. You can add the other instructors as co-editors and co-publishers to that video. Then it will show up on their list of Media items and they can embed in their course. Kaltura calls this, adding a Collaborator. Follow these steps to enable that setting:
1. From the global navigation menu (left side of Canvas), select My Media (Kaltura).
2. Click on the pencil icon of the video that you want to add other instructors to.
3. Click on the Collaboration option located at the bottom of the video. Then click on Add Collaborator button.
4. In the pop-up window, type the name of the user/instructor that you want to add. Check mark Co-Editor and Co-Publisher. This way the added instructor can make changes to the video and publish the video in their courses. Click Add to add the instructor.
5. You can make changes to the permissions you've set by clicking on the pencil icon next to the user's name and edit their permissions. (This setting can be found in the Collaboration option of the video)