In order to use the full set of features that the UCSD Zoom Pro account offers you will want to verify that you have the correct Zoom license affiliated with your UCSD account. Please use the below directions to check on your Zoom Pro account status directly through the Zoom application at least two business days prior to your first live meeting to avoid disruption during a class.
- Go to https://ucsd.zoom.us/ and sign in using your UCSD AD account
- Once you have logged into your Zoom account using your AD SSO account, click on the Profile button on the left menu.
- Scroll down to Account then see what is listed in the License section
- If your account says “Licensed”, then your Zoom Pro is active and you can access all Pro features.
- If your account says Basic, please contact our Computing Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org so your Pro account can be enabled.