- On your Canvas Dashboard, select the course and then Zoom from the course navigation.
- Select the blue All My Zoom Meetings/Recordings link in the upper right corner.
- Find the meeting you want to share with students and copy the meeting ID number.
- Above your meeting list, select the blue Course Meetings/Recordings link.
- In the upper right corner of this screen, to the right of the blue Schedule a New Meeting button, click the icon with three vertical dots.
- Click Import Meeting.
- In the small pop-up window, paste in the meeting ID.and select the Import button. The meeting link will now be visible to students in the course.
Note: this method can only be used to share a meeting with one Canvas course. If you want to use the same Zoom link for 2 different Canvas courses, you cannot use the integration; instead, share the link directly with students (Announcement, Discussion, etc.)