Use this tutorial to upload a new syllabus file to the Syllabus area of your course.
Upload/replace your syllabus
- Enter your course and click on the menu item Syllabus or Modules if that is where the file you want to replace is located.
- Click the Edit button
- If you have an old syllabus file you would like to remove, highlight the file and click delete on your keyboard.
- To upload your syllabus file click on the Upload icon and drop-down to Upload Document
- Locate and attach your updated syllabus file.
Auto-open inline preview
If you would like the file to display within the page rather than just being a link (recommended):
- Select the file link and click Link Options
- This will open a panel on the right. Click Preview inline to allow users to view within the same page. If you want this preview to open automatically, click Expand preview by Default. Click Done.
- Click the Update Syllabus button