UC San Diego Extended Studies uses a Single Sign-on system. The account you use to access your course content online is the same as your MyExtension account.
This tutorial will walk you through how to update your password.
If you do not know your password, please follow the instructions below. If you know your password and want to change it, please do so directly through your Account settings at MyExtension (https://myextension.ucsd.edu/profile/account).
- Go to https://myextension.ucsd.edu/ and click LOG IN.
- Click the link for Are you a student and forgot your password?
- Enter the email address that UC San Diego Extended Studies has on file for you (this is the email you use to access MyExtension, enroll in courses and check final grades).
If you do not know your email address, please contact a Student Services Representative by calling 858-534-3400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you click Submit, an email with instructions on how to reset your password will be emailed to you.
- Check your email inbox (or spam/junk folders if the message hasn't appeared in your inbox after some time) and you should see a new email from UC San Diego Extended Studies.
- Open the message and follow the instructions which leads you to the Create New Password page.
- Enter a new password, then re-enter that password to confirm, then click Submit.
- You can now log in to MyExtension using your email address and the password you just created. This will take you to your MyExtension home page.
- From the home page, click on the My Courses tab, then click on the name of your course. Scroll down to Location, which will take you to your online course portal.
If you are having any issues logging into MyExtension please contact a Student Services representative by emailing email@example.com or calling (858) 534-3400.